Distinctive unique piece of the Native Americans for men and women. The bear claw is considered a traditional hunting trophy and is a symbol of healing and protection.
Handcrafted sterling silver ring (stamped Sterlin, tested) with turquoise, coral and genuine bear claw from the Navajo silversmiths of the 1970s.
The striking claw is framed on the shank by intricately designed silver. A large turquoise nugget and a coral framed by jagged zircon settings nestle in the curve of the claw. The natural stones are arranged on an asymmetrical silver plate and finished with silver beads. It sits on a silver rail that splits at the ring shoulders. The ring head sits so widely and not distractingly above the fingers.
- Condition: Very good condition with traces of use
- Material: Sterling silver
- Stones: Turquoise, Coral, Bear claw
- Stone sizes: Turquoise ca. 1 x 0.9 cm, Coral ca. 1 x 0.6 cm, Claw ca. 1.6 x 1.3 cm
- Size ring head: approx. 3 x 3 cm
- Height ring head: 0.7 cm
- Ring size: 58
- Weight: 9.9 g
Please see our notes on ring sizes.