Charming pendant in sterling silver (stamped STERLING and master mark T. BENALLY) with turquoise and coral by Navajo artist T. Bernally from the 1970s.
The handmade pendant is set with a genuine natural turquoise and a pacific coral piece in a jagged bezel setting. An asymmetrical embellishment of flower, leaf and applied beads flatter the two stones.
- Condition: Very good condition
- Material: Sterling silver
- Stones: Turquoise , coral
- Stone size: Turquoise diameter 0.7 cm, coral 0.7 x 0.4 cm
- Length pendant (with loop): 3.5 cm
- Height ring head: 0.6 cm
- Width pendant: 1.6 cm
- Weight: 3.6 g
Please see our notes on ring sizes.