Fancy silver ring (stamped 925 and maker's mark FL) partly gold plated with rubies from the 1980s.
The opulent ring head has the sculptural shape of a leaping panther. The silver torso of the feline predator is set with 54 red-pink rubies. The head and paws of the animal are highlighted by gold plating. Light blue cubic zirconia sit in the eye sockets. The head of the ring is slightly curved and therefore fits comfortably on the finger.
The asymmetrically attached ring band is decorated with gold-plated fur texture on one ring shoulder.
- Condition: Very good condition with slight signs of wear
- Material: Partly gold plated silver 925
- Stones: Rubies, blue zirconia
- Stone size: Diameter 0.2 cm each
- Size ring head : 2.5 x 1.6 cm
- Height ring head: 1.2 cm
- Ring size: 58
- Weight: 7.8 g
Please see our notes on ring sizes.