Shiny curved necklace made of rhodium-plated silver (unstamped, tested).
The representative necklace is attributed to the Atelier L. Heidelberger GmbH, Pforzheim. It was made in the 1950s according to original designs from the 1930s.
The necklace consists of flexibly mounted links with an elaborately crafted centerpiece in the typical rocailles of the 1930s. It is set all around with over 280 marcasites and additionally decorated with five genuine Akoya pearls in beautiful pearl white.
The plug closure is secured by another hook.
- Condition: very good condition
- Material: Silver (unstamped, tested)
- Stone: Markasite, pearl
- Stone size: diameter marcasite between 0.1 and 0.15 cm, diameter beads 2 x 0.2 cm, 2 x 0.4 cm and 1 x 0.5 cm
- Width centerpiece: 14.5 cm
- Length centerpiece: 2 cm
- Total chain length: 40 cm
- Width of chain: 0.2 cm
- Weight: 28 g