Absolutely collectible 1920s Art Deco necklace with smoky quartz from the workshop of Wilhelm Leyser, Idar-Oberstein. The extraordinary centerpiece is composed of small silver balls threaded onto a delicate silver chain, rectangular silver rods and six faceted smoky quartz tulips. The central element is a large textured silver ball.
The silver chain (stamped 800) has a spring ring clasp with eyelet.
- Condition: good condition with slight signs of wear (small dent in the large silver ball)
- Material: Silver 800
- Stone: Smoky quartz
- Stone sizes: 2 each (0.9 x 0.7 cm, 1.1 x 08 cm, 1.3 x 0.9 cm)
- Total chain length: 42 cm
- LengthMiddle section: 15 cm
- Width middle part: 1.5 cm
- Weight: 11.6 g