Fancy silver ring (stamped 925) in snake shape with topaz and sapphires.
The snake's body winds once as a ring around the finger, its scales are reproduced by chequered grooves and embossing in the silver. The head of the snake serves as the ring head, which nestles against the wavy tip of the tail. The centre of the broad head is set with a large oval sapphire blue topaz, the eyes are adorned with two sapphires.
The ring head is open in the middle, so that the ring size is slightly variable.
- Condition: Very good condition with slight signs of wear
- Material: Silver 925
- Stones: Blue Topaz, Sapphire
- Stone Sizes: Topaz 0.7 x 0.5 cm, Sapphire Diameter 0.1 cm
- Size of Ring Head: ca. 1.2 x 1.2 cm
- Height of Ring Head: 0.4 cm
- Ring size: 59
- Weight: 3.7 g
Please see our notes on ring sizes.