Asymmetrical silver ring (stamped 925 and uninterpreted maker's marks) with rainbow labradorite in modern design from the 1970s.
A large, round spectrolite cabochon with exceptionally beautiful play of colour sits in an oval, concavely domed silver bowl. The raised ring head is curved diagonally into the smooth, wide ring rail, creating a floating impression.
- Condition: Very good condition with slight signs of wear
- Material: Silver 925
- Stone: Labradorite ( Spectrolite)
- Stone size: Diameter 1.2 cm
- Size of ring head: 2 x 1.3 cm
- Height of ring head: 1.1 cm
- Ring size: 56
- Weight: 8.2 g
Please see our notes on ring sizes.