Stunning silver ring (not stamped, tested) from the 1930s. A synthetic alexandrite colored corundum with great color interplay from purple to blue sits in a claw setting with geometric patterns and beautifully floral decorated rail.
- Condition: Good condition with light wear
- Material: Silver (unstamped tested)
- Stone: Synthetic alexandrite colored corundum
- Stone size: Diameter 1.2 cm
- Size ring head : 1.8 x 1.5 cm
- Height ring head: 0.8 cm
- Ring size: 54
- Weight: 5 g
Please see our notes on ring sizes.