Dainty silver necklace (stamped 800) with onyx in art nouveau style. Reproduction from the 1980s.
The openwork central part of the necklace has a triangular shape and is designed in the straight forms of Scottish Art Nouveau. An oval onyx plate sits below a silver Art Nouveau volute and is framed by fine silver rods. A small black onyx drop serves as a playful suspension.
The fine pea chain is closed with a spring ring.
- Condition: Very good condition with slight signs of wear.
- Material: Silver 800
- Stone: Onyx
- Stone Sizes: Plate 0.4 x 0.7 cm, Drop length 1 cm
- Total Chain Length: 43 cm
- Height of Centre Part: 3.8 cm
- Width of Centre Part: 3.8 cm
- Weight: 6.6 g