Art Deco silver ring (stamped 835) with light blue crystal from the 1920s.
The round ring head is pleasantly fitted into the ring rail. It is dominated by a sparkling water blue cut crystal glass stone. The stone sits in a smooth bezel setting with a wide, smooth edge. Fine notched ring shoulders give the ring its special appearance.
- Condition: Very good condition with slight signs of wear (abrasion on the glas).
- Material: Silver 835
- Stone: Light blue crystal glass
- Stone Size: Diameter 1.1 cm
- Size of Ring Head : Diameter 1.6 cm
- Height of Ring Head: 0.6 cm
- Ring Size: 53
- Weight: 4.2 g
Please see our notes on ring sizes.