Delicate lavalliere pendant from the Art Nouveau period circa 1900.
The central part of the necklace consists of a faceted oval and two drop-shaped garnets set in an open, discreetly crafted bezel setting. The clear, red wine-colored drops are attached to the oval stone by silver rods of varying lengths, each set with a bead, hanging freely. The pendant is firmly attached to the silver chain.
- Condition:very good condition with slight signs of wear
- Material: Silver 925
- Stone: Garnet, seed pearl
- Stone sizes: 0.6 x 1 cm, drop height 1.1 cm each
- Necklace length: 47 cm
- LengthCenterpiece: 4.5 cm
- Width middle part: 1.1 cm
- Weight: 6.2 g