Filigree silver needle with coral button from the 1960s.
The handmade brooch consists of wide silver wire, finely curved to tendrils and a flower (unstamped, tested). The centre is decorated with a small silver bowl in which a red coral ball is attached. The needle is closed with a simple hook.
- Condition: good condition with slight signs of wear
- Material: silver (unstamped, tested)
- Stone: Coral with a small black natural inclusion
- Stone size: diameter 0,6 cm
- Brooch size: 4,8 x 2,5 cm
- Weight: 3,7 g