Stunning bangle from around 1870 set with about 200 garnet stones.
The striking central part consists of an inner circle with seven flat-cut garnets on top, which are flower-shaped and embedded in a surface of small, faceted stones. Around the inner circle are star-shaped 16 smooth-cut drops (one has been replaced!). The ornate hoop shoulders run wide apart and frame the center section.
The oval hoop is set all around with two rows of faceted garnet stones. It is hinged and closes on the side via a plug-in mechanism. A safety chain prevents it from opening too wide.
- Condition: Very good condition
- Material: Tombak
- Stones: Garnet (approx. 200 pieces)
- Stone sizes: 0.1 - 0.4 cm
- Internal dimension: corresponds approximately to a bracelet length of 17 cm
- Width Bangle: 0.7 - 3 cm
- Size bangle head: 5.5 x 3 cm
- Weight: 24.3 g
Please measure the length of an already fitting bracelet or the thickness of your wrist!