Wide bangle in silver (stamped 835 and maker's mark CNP) with cut rock crystal by silversmith Klaus Linkenheil, Pforzheim from the 1970s.
The solid, highly polished hoop tapers narrowly towards the top. It is closed with a hook on a head made of a smooth, wide bezel setting, in which a large, clear rock crystal of very good quality is set in a noble round cut.
- Condition: Very good condition with traces of use.
- Material: Silver 835
- Stone: Rock crystal
- Stone size: Diameter 2 cm
- Internal dimension: approximately equivalent to a bracelet length of 18 cm
- Width Bangle: 1.5 - 0.5 cm
- Size bangle head: Diameter 2.5 cm, height 1 cm
- Weight: 35 g
Please measure the length of an already fitting bracelet or the thickness of your wrist!