Silver ring (stamped 800) running across the finger with synthetic aquamarine-coloured spinels in the typical Art Deco style of the 1920s.
The wide ring head consists of a band set with one round and two square faceted aquamarine stones. Around the setting are handmade, applied silver beads. Two loops on the ring shoulders lead to the ring rail via a silver ribbon.
- Condition: Very good condition with slight signs of wear
- Material: Silver 800
- Stone: Synthetic aquamarine spinel
- Stone Size: Diameter 0.5 cm and 0.4 x 0.4 cm
- Size of Ring head : 2.2 x 1.2 cm
- Height of Ring head: 0.5 cm
- Ring Size: 56
- Weight: 5.85 g
Please see our notes on ring sizes.