Extraordinary silver necklace (stamped 800, HANDARBEIT and maker's mark B) from the time around 1925 from the studio Boehm & Co., Hanau.
A central section of seven elements is attached to the elaborately crafted silver chain of compound eyelets. Three triangular elements of embossed flowers with attached silver beads and red coral boutons alternate with four wide triangles decorated with vines in characteristic Art Deco ornamentation.
A classic spring ring with eyelet serves as the clasp.
- Condition: Very good condition with slight signs of wear
- Material: Silver 800
- Stone: Coral
- Stone size: diameter 0.6 cm each
- lengthmiddle part: 18.5 cm
- width middle part: 1.5 cm
- total chain length: 42 cm
- weight: 12.2 g