Delicate pendant in 14 carat gold (stamped 585) with genuine aquamarine (tested) and diamond, made in the 1930s.
The drop-shaped aquamarine has a weight of 2 ct. It is held by a smooth bezel setting with a white gold rim. A gallery protects the stone from behind and catches the light perfectly. A fine yellow gold flower sits on the top of the drop, with a small diamond sparkling in the centre.
The pictured necklace is not included. If you need a chain to go with this piece of jewellery, please write to us and we will be happy to advise you.
- Condition: Very good condition with slight signs of wear
- Material: Gold 585 (14 carat)
- Stones: Aquamarine, Diamond
- Size: Aquamarine drop 1.2 x 0.7 cm (2 ct), Diamond diameter 2 mm
- Pendant Length with Loop: 2.5 cm
- Pendant Width: 0.8 cm
- Weight: 1.8 g