Charming medallion in matted gold doublé with a light red gold tone and sapphire coloured rhinestones from around 1900.
The front of the oval pendant is engraved with a fine Art Nouveau border. Above it is a ribbon at each end of which a dark blue glass stone is set. The motif is framed by a pearl bar pattern.
The back of the locket has a hammered structure.
The amulet is hinged and offers space for two small pictures (ca. 2,8 x 1,4 cm), an original frame is included.
The delivery does not include a chain. If you need a chain to go with this piece of jewellery, please write to us, we will be happy to advise you.
- Condition: Very good condition with slight signs of wear
- Material: Brass Golddoublé
- Stone: Sapphire blue crystal glass
- Stone Size: Diameter 0,2 cm
- Pendant Width: 2.3 cm
- Pendant Length with Loop: 4 cm
- Weight: 6 g