Collier in silver gold plated (stamped 925) with 75 garnets from the 1960s.
The central part consists of seven, flower-shaped links set with garnets, which are worked in the course. The oval element in the center has a size of 1.5 x 1.2 cm and is crowned by a larger garnet (0.4 x 0.2 cm).
The necklace can be worn via a built-in eyelet in two lengths and is closed with a spring ring.
- Condition: very good condition
- Material: gold-plated silver 925
- Stone: garnet
- Stone size: diameter 0.15-0.2 cm
- Total chain length: 41.5 cm or 44 cm
- Width centerpiece: 8.5 cm
- Height middle part: 1.5 cm
- Weight: 9 g