Handmade necklace in silver (stamped 970) with lapis lazuli from the 1980s.
The unusual necklace consists of three rigid elements made of bent silver tube (diameter 0.5 cm), which are flexibly connected to each other via large eyelets. This makes the hoop fit comfortably around the neck.
Nine diamonds of lapis lazuli are set into the central middle section. The stones of good quality are exactly adapted to the bend and curve of the hoop, so that they fit smoothly with the silver.
The necklace closes with a pin clasp, an additional hook serves as a safety.
- Condition: Very good condition
- Material: Silver
- Stone: Lapis Lazuli
- Stone Sizes: 1.6 x 0,5 cm
- Total Chain Length: 42 cm (inside measurement of the Hoop)
- Diameter silver tube: 0.5 cm
- Width of Centre Part: Diameter semicircle (outside) 13.5 cm
- Weight: 35 g