Art Deco silver ring (stamped 935) with onyx and rock crystal from the 1920s.
The elongated ring head with a wide silver setting is supported by the ring shoulders with acanthus leaf ornamentation. The setting frames an oval onyx plate in which a small rock crystal is set in a fine round silver rose.
- Condition: Good condition with traces of use
- Material: Silver 935
- Stones: Onyx and Rock crystal
- Stone Sizes: Onyx 1.6 x 0.9 cm, Rock crystal diameter 0.1 cm.
- Size of Ring Head : 2 x 1.5 cm
- Height of Ring Head: 0.4 cm
- Ring size: 58
- Weight: 3.4 g
Please see our notes on ring sizes.