Collectible Art Deco necklace in silver (stamped 935) with brown-red carnelians and marcasites from around 1925.
The eye-catching necklace has a dainty S-shaped curb chain with four incorporated, florally decorated bar elements set with a marcasite. The decorative middle section (length approx. 10 cm) consists of two elongated elements that widen towards the middle, composed of typical Art Deco shapes such as triangle, diamond and rectangle, and richly set with marcasite. The larger links are each adorned by a carnelian baguette they are connected in the middle of the necklace with a tulip-shaped segment on which hangs an elaborate pendant with marcasites and an elongated carnelian.
As a closure serves a classic spring ring with eyelet.
- Condition: very good condition with traces of use
- Material: Silver 935
- Stones: Carnelian, marcasite
- Stone sizes: Carnelian: 1.2 x 0.5 cm and 2 x (1 x 0.4 cm)
- Width middle part: approx. 10 cm
- Length pendant middle part: 6 cm
- Total chain length (neck): 42 cm
- Weight: 17.5 g